Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, April 25, 2005

Spreading Big Elvis Across the Land!

It seems my recent post about Big Elvis has brought another blogger into the Andy Land camp.

I am pleased to announce another link partner and I owe it all the massive majesty of the mighty, Big Elvis. John Gaitan, of The Tangent Universe stumbled upon my site recently and left a comment. He later found it necessary to write about Big Elvis himself and throw a little plug for my humble blog in the process.

After careful examination of his blog, I'm willing to forgive his Republican ways based on his love for things like Johnny Cash & Bruce Campbell, if not for his fascination with artistic meat creations.

Thanks for linking John. (in Elvis voice) Thank you very much.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger countjrg said...

Thank you for your kind words and forgiving my Republican leanings. I should qualify and say that I’m more of a fiscal conservative who leans libertarian. BUT HEY-if that’s not you, there’s nothing like the Man in Black, Bruce Campbell, and Fat Elvis to unite us! If only the world would take hold like we have, I think war and world hunger would end!

3:18 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

LOL!

Well, I can handle libertarians just fine. In my head I'll always think of you as one of them. LMAO!

Actually I don't give a damn about one's politics so long as they don't live their lives as though their vote guarantees them a cabinet position or treats the needs of the country like a NASCAR rally. I'm no fan of the hard-core Repubs these days, but I got no beef with most folks.

Besides, Johnny Cash is DA MAN!

5:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home