Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, December 31, 1989

About Me

Hey there! Andy Martello here, welcoming you to the
Tales from Andy Land Blog.

For those of you not familiar with me or my work, I am a
professional entertainer, freelance humor writer, and full-time smart-ass living in Las Vegas, NV. I moved here from Chicago after a freak storm destroyed my home. Seriously.

I perform stand-up comedy, juggling, fire-eating, plate-spinning, and I even work as characters for theme parties (A gangster for a speakeasy night, a Blues Brother for a blues night, and so on.).


My act has been seen on
"Last Comic Standing", "The Bozo Show", and "Wild Chicago". My comedy sketches have been heard on The Doctor Demento Show and my columns have appeared in several online magazines, including The Cheers, Absolute Write, Malicious Bitch, & the Riverwalk Journal.

I even appeared in a political advertisement that ran nationally on CNN & Fox News, and was discussed in the New York Times.

In case you came here from http://andymartello.com this will be considerably different from my main website. Most notably, I swear a lot more here. I talk about WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT, from cigars & martinis to naked women & penguins. Sometimes I talk about naked penguins, but let's not get into that now.

I view this as my
"after-hours-hole-in-the-wall" hangout and I get to be less corporate, and more sarcastic. If you want the squeaky-clean Andy Martello, head back to my main website and everyone will be happy.

I use this blog to promote my writing & performing projects, try out comedy bits, spout out opinions, work out the bugs in upcoming columns, and meet new people. It is my sincerest hope you'll take the time to look around and enjoy yourself.

Read. Comment. Enjoy!


Andy's Blogger Profile

Labels: