Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

A Few Notes

Some nice plugs from Bud Buckley, & The Funky Cowboy came my way in recent days. You know the drill. Go...read...expand your Blogiverse by indulging in lots of mutual virtual masturbation. Thanks for the kind words, folks!

I don't know how it happened, but "Date Your Daughter! It's All the Rage!" climbed into the top ten most read articles at The Cheers recently. I haven't been writing any new stuff in a few weeks there so it was quite a surprise to see my name in lights again. As money gets a little better around here I'll slowly get back into the writing for a miniscule audience and no monetary gain game. I promise! There was supposed to be a reprint of my "Clown in Kentucky" story at Malicious Bitch. Not sure what happened to that. I'll have to bug Doyle or Christine, if they're not doing homework or something.

If you haven't read Becky's April Fool blog yet, please do so. She's my newest blog friend and she has a blog skin that matches my show-biz color scheme nicely. I think she wants to be in the act or something. In any event, stop in and say HI to the young lady.

Finally, I give a little something special for the ladies. The other day I just couldn't resist the chance to tell a good joke by linking the Steak & BJ Day site when I promised a little something for the ladies. Well today I plan on making good on my promise.

Although I don't really need to do anything for my female readers. Loyal readers know that long before I had my special post for the men, I did in fact post something just for the benefit of the lovely ladies in my reading audience. Of course a few e-mails and comments made me feel as though I should do SOMETHING to balance things out.

Therefore I give you Uberbitch Naomi's Hunk Heaven! There's so much gratuitous penis waving around on that site you'll think you've walked into a hot dog factory. I'm quite sure that there are some guys you won't like there. Women can't agree on ANYTHING when it comes to these sorts of things. But you can no longer say I didn't try to give you equal time, if not equal objectifying time.

Oh, and in order to appease Golfwidow (who also has a blog I love) I will break form here and give a rather UN-Andy Land intro to the site.

And now, a little site just for the ladies. That is to say, just the ladies that like men and not the ever-growing but politically insignificant demographic known as lesbians. You should just look away. I suppose this is not just for the decidedly non-lesbian ladies, but also for the decidedly flaming gay men out there too. In fact I'm pretty sure that they are really the only folks that will find Hunk Heaven all that appealing as they pretty much think like straight men when it comes to naked lust objects. Most of the ladies, not the other ladies mind you, will complain that too many of the men there are veiny or something. OOH! I can still refer to the gay men as "ladies" so long as it is not intended to be a slam against them personally and more of a hip, "you go girl" kind of understanding and fun statement, right? Maybe I should tell them how much I love Queer Eye. Anyway, this post is for the ladies, the "ladies" and not the other ladies. Should I really have to specify who this is for? I mean THEY know who THEY are and may even know who THIS site is for by the context of the text. Ah well...Enjoy, Hunk Heaven!

See, Golfwidow? Things are much simpler in the "fuck political correctness" world known as Andy Land.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

That's precisely the reason I rarely get into discussions about this sort of thing with women, Becky.

In an article I wrote for The Cheers some time back I commented about how no two women are alike with regard to what makes a guy handsome, a hottie, etc.

Guys are much simpler. You can put one good looking woman in front of 100 guys and 95 of them would be drooling. Put a good looking man in front of 100 women and you'll get 5 women to be in relative agreement.

The other 95 women will be giving the 100 guys crap for being drooling morons for liking one hot woman. LOL!

8:49 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Who's URL do I have to update? I checked all the links and they all work fine.

???

Sex is only bad when you're not getting any and even THEN it is still pretty good.

The CONSEQUENCES of sex are what sucks. It is a shame that the greatest gift ever bestowed upon fools like us is ruined by religion, disease, sociology, and fear. Ah well.

9:44 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

You are incredibly considerate and thoughtful and I will look at the page that you have announced with such political correctness the second I am at a computer where no one who makes more money than I do is walking by.

10:59 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Got it. I'll fix the Blog Lists later today. I MAY even fix the post. Who knows?

Thanks for the update!

12:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home