Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Does this Make You Horny?

And now, a little something - or should I say some BIG "somethings" for the ladies!
Swingin' the Lead
Will you just look at that sexy bastard, Tom Jones! It is almost too much to take, GODDAMMIT! I've seen the guy two or three times and his show is just amazing! He's still "got it" And since all you sexy bitches out there are looking at "it" right now, let me ask you why so many women at his shows, young and old, get all squishy in the Hanes Her Ways when he breaks into the song, "Delilah"? The song is about a guy stabbing his cheating woman to death. THIS makes you toss your finest of Victoria's Secrets onto the stage more than any other song he performs. Don't try to deny it! I've seen it happen. I was almost suffocated by panties at the House of Blues because of this guy! Strange lot you ladies.
Photo
Well then, if that doesn't get your hormones a raging then how about this magnificent creature? This guy is one of the two Rhinos at the Toledo Zoo and he is quite amazing to look at. I like this zoo very much. It was the first zoo in North America to have a Hippoquarium and for that alone you should be impressed. Otherwise take a good look at this bad boy and be reminded that many Asian cultures believe that a Rhino's horn can be ground up and used as an aphrodisiac! This guy's got enough resting on his snout to keep a house full of hookers ready for action! Toot your own horn, Mr. Rhino!
Giggity, giggity, giggity!
For our finale to this triple-threat of sexiness we feature my own personal answer to frustrated ladies everywhere, Johnny Cologne. Just one of the many characters I've had to come up with for various events across this great land of ours. This photos was taken at the 25th anniversary party of TAMAR Productions, one of Chicago's leading event planning companies. It was a 70's night and believe me, old Johnny was working the polyester that night! Admit it, ladies. You need a little "me time" right about now, don't you?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd take Johnny Cologne anyday; unless of course Tom Jones is singing She's A Lady, then look out LOL

4:15 AM

 
Blogger Sleekblackmercedes said...

Haha...you crack me up bro! :)

8:29 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Ah, Kim you flatter me. How about if I sing "She's a Lady" for ya as Johnny Cologne?

Mercedes, thanks for the comment. I like your blog too. Good stuff!

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home