Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, February 12, 2005

E-pauly & Other Blog Plugs

Paul at e-pauly.com has reprinted The Folly of Valentine's Day this week. I was surprised to see that he missed my tale of Love under the Big Top , but then again he does drink a lot!

I've no idea what, if anything, I'll have in Malicious Bitch or The Cheers next week. I've got a busy week ahead of me with the Vegas Brothers Show and my trip to Duluth, MN. So I haven't thought much about writing at all (other than for my beloved blog!)

Some folks who have been kind enough to blog about me or about something stupid I said this week include...

and who could forget...

Visit these people and tell them how much you love them for loving me!

7 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

That reminds me, I have to call the video store and see if they have my tape. I went to jerk off today and found "Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle" where the tape of me masturbating should have been.

Don't worry, Harold & Kumar worked out nicely, but I still want my tape back!

4:20 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Well I have NO love for PETA, but in the essence of preserving peace in the internet I won't correct Randy. No, I will applaud that little puppy-fucker for creating a great new word!

And for CF from Bitchitude, "getting some on you" is the fun part! But I'll aim away and make sure not to get any in your hair.

You got a couple of links in the last couple of posts I believe. I want the world to know all about my blog friends!

Hope you enjoyed the Daddy/Daughter Dance story!

11:36 PM

 
Blogger rachaelmh18 said...

It's bad enough you shoved us all under "Other"! humph! ;)

cough blogchangedtitle, blogchanged titlecough :O

3:58 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Hey, I pujugged you on Wednesday but I at least missed out on this blogging bukkaki!

4:38 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I didn't mention you in this post, Bud? OH! I'll fix that.

Of course yoiu did get your own paragraph or two in the previous post. I don't see you complaining about that!

And are you wanting in on the bukkake or not? I couldn't tell by your tone.

Doyle, I never wash my hans before posting to you blog. I'm supposed to enjoy the pages of my life with all that corporate crap and somehow that leaves me no time to wash my hands. Maybe you should post a sign, "Employees and Reraders MUST Wash Hands Before Returning to Work or Commenting".

Lovedonnaz, it's your thing. Do what you gotta do.

7:37 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Oh, Thanks and sorry at the same time,Andy. I didn't see that post on me. I'm always a little brain dead after a few nights of gigs. Now I'm feeling the love and the bukkaki. It ain't bad, I have to admit.

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Nothing to apologoze for, Bud. When you post many things in a day it is easy to miss out.

I'm going to be away from the computer for most of next week so I wanted to give a lot of content to make up for my absence.

As for the bukkake, I knew you'd cum around. EEWWWW!

10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home