Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Andy Martello is On the Road! Feb 16-20, Duluth, MN

Alright you primitive screwheads! (I can never resist the chance to quote a line from the Evil Dead movies!) Listen up!

I will be appearing daily at the 2005 Duluth Sport, Boat & Travel Show this February 16th through the 20th.

The event is held at the DECC, in downtown Duluth, Minnesota, right across from the aquarium and not far from the Saratoga club, a lovely little strip club I am somewhat familiar with [ahem!].

I am hoping that some of the folks reading this blog might be close enough to Duluth to make the trip and say HI! This is a great trade show and I always have a great time when I'm out there. Duluth is a fun little town and I am very happy to be back at this event.

I'll be doing several 15-minute shows every day. Check out my website calendar for complete show details.

Come on out! Shop for boats! See a show!

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy Land said...

I'm hoping for good luck with regard to the weather. I'm no big fan of snow...but I like getting paid!

1:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home