Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bad Easter Advertisements...Always Satisfy!

Jump into the TARDIS to enjoy my post from March 27, 2005.

Happy Easter to those who care about such things. I don't give a damn because today is much more important to me knowing that it is my wife, April's birthday.

2 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

...and now you've got me missing the Doctor. *sigh*

Happy Belated Birthday to your sweet wife...

7:30 AM

 
Anonymous Suzan said...

Hey Andy,
April 12th is my son's birthday....that old karma kicking in, we really were related in the twilight zone, or something.
Suzan

9:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home