Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, December 07, 2007

Wisconsin Loves Andy Martello!

Hot off the heels of my appearance on Milwaukee Public Television's,
"Samson: Then & Now" (be sure to watch the replay on December 8th at 3:30 PM), I found out I was featured prominently in the current catalog for the Mt. Horeb Mustard Museum.

Check out this killer photo, taken during the 2007 Mustard Fest!

I know I've mentioned many time how much I love Barry, Patti, and the Mustard Museum. It is long past the time you started loving them too. Head on over to their website and do a little shopping. At the very least you should request a catalog so you can keep your Andy Martello collection up to date.

This marks the second time I have been featured in the catalog and I can't be happier.

I've even won a Golden Mustard Award!

Every time I see the images I get a smile on my face. I think about how much fun I have every year at the Mustard Fest and I look forward to the next one.

I also can't stop thinking about all the fantastic meals I've created with their endless supply of mustards!

There's a new Podcrapular Lite up and running. this one features myself and Golfwidow. If you ain't gonna get yerself any mustard, then listen in!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger LisaBinDaCity said...

It's good to be loved ;-)

5:46 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I guess Mean Mr. Mustard doesn't quite fit here. Good job, Andy!

7:24 PM

 
Blogger Julie said...

you know Andy, while I'm not a big fancy mustard eater- I am currently eating some sausage (love the sausage) and cheese on triscuit and wishing that I HAD some mustard.

Sorry I haven't been leaving comments lately, but I'm stopping by and such! Love and miss...

9:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home