Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, December 22, 2005

As if You Needed One More Reason to Love the Mustard Museum!

Best Catalog Ever!

While placing my gift order for my brother-in-law, it was brought to my attention that I am featured prominently in the current Mustard Museum catalog. Somehow my issue got lost in the mail (have to justify the January postage hike I guess) and I was completely unaware of this fact. Barry & Patti Levinson (owners) being such great people, rectified the situation by sending me many catalogs for my enjoyment and my files. Lo and behold, I am on page 8 of the catalog juggling three bottles of French's Mustard.

Naturally I am as giddy as can be! I had a great time working the National Mustard Day festival this year and the MANY jars of mustard and other gifts bestowed upon me was more than enough to tickle my fancy. Getting a little extra boost in their catalog is that much better!

In the scan above you can see the way cool Mustard Museum Scrubs being modeled by Barry Levinson. Didn't I tell you those things are freakin' cool! I have my very own set of those and they accompany me often on road trips. You should really consider picking up some for yourselves.

I bring this to your attention for a few reasons.

  1. 2005-2006 Mustard Museum CatalogFirst of all, if you are among the few silly Andy Martello collectors out there (Jade!), you should definitely request a catalog from the Mustard Museum.
  2. Next, you will have to take note of the many delicious condiments available for purchase through the Museum and consider placing an order. I promise you'll find something you'll love.
  3. This is very important. If you are one of those frustrated writers (aren't all bloggers frustrated writers?) you absolutely have to check out the Mustard Mystery Contest. You could win $5,000.00 for writing the next chapter in the story, "Murder at the Mustard Museum". I don't know about you, but I could use $5,000.00 and I plan on entering (I am eligible, ya know.). I highly recommend you do the same.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

... a mustard museum? I think I'm almost speechless.

11:43 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Don't mock the Mustard Museum. You may be speechless, but only if you're in awe of the place. LOL!

12:36 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

I have no chance of winning, but I wrote and submitted my chapter and summary today. I could really use the money.

1:53 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I'm in the same boat, but I may as well give it a try. At the very least it would be fun and Lord knows I've got the time to come up with 2500 words.

Best of luck to you.

2:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home