Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Spinning Plates with the Stars

Here's a video of me spinning plates on the WGN Morning News. You may recall that I blogged about this appearance some time ago and even made mention of it in one of my Random Celebrity Photos posts (Volume Four to be exact).

Thanks the the miracle of YouTube and a little extra time you may now watch the segment. So many folks e-mailed me to complain that the show wasn't carried on the national WGN broadcast that I figured even if it is a bit late, you should still be allowed to enjoy it.

So...enjoy it.


4 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

You remind me of the few reels of Vaudeville comics who I have seen, plus you are actually a funny nuanced comic. Your venue and audience should be larger, you do not need foul language to seem funny, you use your wit to actually be funny. Thank you.

10:46 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

No charge, Blue.

;)

12:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I needed that. Thanks, Andy!

8:54 AM

 
Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

that's great!! I'm so impressed, really. mad skills.

8:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home