Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Andy Martello on WGN Morning News, July 12, 2005

OK, I'm giving you fair warning now so you can both try to watch me on your telly and know not to complain if you don't get to see much of me.

Next Tuesday, July 12, 2005, I'll be doing some sort of juggling/fire-eating/plate-spinning lunacy on the WGN Morning News. When? NO FREAKIN' IDEA (See? You can't say I didn't warn you.). The show is on between 5-9AM and I'll be on some time between 7 & 9AM doing some filler segments at this party thingy they've got going to welcome some new news folks to the station. That's just how it is folks. Watch if you want.

WGN is on just about every cable system mankind has every created. Odds are, if you have cable, you have WGN. It was the first "superstation" and it still reigns today as one of the biggies. So the odds are pretty good that you can actually find the show and tune in, if you're AWAKE and that interested in seeing me do SOMETHING.

I've been on the program before and I'll likely do a more scheduled/planned segment in a few months. Regardless, now you know about it and can tune in like loyal fans or something. ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

Congrats on the future appearance. I hope that you get lots of screen time.

5:13 PM

 
Blogger E.P. said...

Please bring an abundance of naked women and penguins to the show. These morning news shows are painfully early, so whatever you can do to ease the agony of early mornings would be a very welcome addition.

2:10 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I hope you'll be taping it and posting it.

7:48 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I'll see what I can do regarding naked women and penguins.

As for taping & Posting...taping probably, posting never. I've no idea how to post video, have no server, and I'm on dial-up so just uploading the thing would take a year or two. I make these little announcements so people can watch the old fashioned way. ;)

8:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have no such station in the lineup or it's under a different name... bummer, eh :(

1:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! It`s really great page. I`ll looked here often. I invite to my page

2:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaa

9:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home