Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, July 19, 2007

All the Birds Love Andy

Just for fun I decided to take a small video clip from my 2006 trip to the Newport Aquarium and upload it onto YouTube. Why? Because everyone with good footage of a lorikeet licking your face should share it with the world. DUH!




I haven't forgotten about the hours of video footage taken during our initial move to Las Vegas. Be patient. It is coming eventually.

5 Comments:

Blogger Spice Isle Dreamer said...

lol funny

2:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly boy ;-)

5:09 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Caption 1:

"I shall leeeeck you."

Caption 2:

"You has a flavor."

4:53 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Howdy, Spice! Thanks for stopping by.

GW, I luves ya

LisaB, I'm not silly. That bird is silly. I just taste good. :)

9:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww.....

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home