Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Too Tired to Think About More Moving & Vegas Talk

So why not watch a video featuring me on YouTube?

You may recall that some time ago I posted a link to a clip of me playing roving reporter for a Chicago area cable program called Nude Hippo. If you have no idea what the hell I'm talking about, CLICK HERE.

As it happens, they posted another segment I recorded. This may be the last segment I ever recorded for them. I don't remember. The subject of this fascinating segment? RATS and rodent control in the big city.

As always, I remember being way funnier than what ended up being broadcast. All the funniest stuff gets removed all the time if you are not the one doing the editing. Why? Because I'm too damn funny...and too damn offensive some of the time. Actually I know that lots of reasons dictate what does and doesn't make the final cut of a segment. Ah well.

So enjoy my little report. I'm actually on about half way through this entire clip. You are certainly more than welcome to watch some of the banter and the lead-in and all that fun stuff.


5 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

Obviously, rabbits' feet are not as lucky as people once thought.

1:35 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

... wait a second ...

They edited you and left in the dog poo?

(Wish this computer had an interrobang key.)

1:39 AM

 
Blogger Gordon D said...

Can you send me the hostess' phone number? She's kind of hot.

(Unfortunately, they practiced the number 3 law of bad comedy: making poo more interesting than the interviewer)

5:16 AM

 
Blogger Bad Bad Girl said...

Good to see you around baby!

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Poo is always more interesting than me, Gordon.

4:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home