Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, February 02, 2007

Me Gonna Be Sleepy

I usually make these posts ahead of time and post them right before I go to bed. Sometimes they run a few hours earlier than the day they are listed.

This one is going up very early because I'll be heading out to the University of Illinois at Chicago for a booking that runs from 9:30 PM to 1:30 AM. I'm always thankful and happy for the work, but this one is going to be long and I'll be very tired by the time I get home (around 2:15-2:30 AM).

I'm not sure what kind of party is going on there at those hours that would require a juggler. All I know is that I could really use the money.

I plan on sleeping most of Saturday and then I'll be out of the house likely until Monday morning. Sunday brings us back in Mt. Horeb for round two of the mustard tasting & judging. We'll also be spending the night with our friends, Barry & Patti Levenson, the Mustard Museum owners.

I should be able to get a post up for Sunday, but Monday may be late. Of course, sine you're probably not reading anyway (Super Bowl, Puppy Bowl III, whatever) I won't worry about losing my audience.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home