Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Big Silly Fun for Us Today!

We are both off to one of our all-time favorite places on Earth, the Mt. Horeb Mustard Museum. WHY? We've been selected as judges in the Napa Valley Mustard Festival!

That means, we will be among the many folks from around the country to help decide this year's award-winning mustards. Lord knows how this will all work and what mustard will ultimately win the Grand Champion Mustard this year. All I know is that April and I are happy to be able to do two different days worth of fun, friendship, and mustard-tasting!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll pass on the mustard thanks, but could you bring me some Napa Valley wine? Pretty please?

6:36 AM

 
Blogger broomhilda said...

stop by when you pass through Kenosha...
I'll also gladly take a bottle of wine. :-D

6:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They don't know what they're missing by passing on the mustard!

6:53 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Kenosha isn't on the way. NO WINE FOR YOU! Say Hi to Mike Bjorn's Formal Wear though for me.

People who don't like mustard and don't book me for their birthday party...NO WINE FOR YOU!

Come on down to Mt. Horeb, Older, Older Brother. They're always needing more tasters. Woo-Hoo!

7:13 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

What perfect timing. I'm editing the Great Mustard Debate now. I expect fresh material out of you now. (I'll also want to know who else is judging.)

8:12 AM

 
Blogger Webmiztris said...

I don't like mustard too much, but I know how much you do...how'd you luck into a gig like that? have a great time, andy!

10:54 AM

 
Blogger Kim said...

Put some on a weiner, just for me.

7:35 PM

 
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Jalapeano mustard is the very best.

7:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home