Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Creative Project Mode.

Been working on revamping the promotional DVD for my biz. I edited a whole slew of videos awhile back, but now I have some more recent footage and I have all those new photos. Soon there will be the new brochures and new collector's card, so the DVD has to match the new marketing.

This all means I spend a lot of time sitting in front of the computer. Normally this is nothing new. This time, I'm working...Tirelessly...and being something of an anal retentive person with regard to the creative stuff I put out there to get me more work, this takes me away from providing fun and interesting content here. I know, I know...I never provide fun & interesting content here. Yeah, yeah.

So I should remind you that the newest podcast is waiting for your listening and laughing enjoyment. Even though I can't say why D-Man loses his podcast stream after 32 minutes, I can tell you that it is way funny. I can also say, that if I don't get this DVD a little closer to being finished I may not get our "Previously On..." opener edited together and that would be a catastrophe. So you can see why I'm not taking a whole lot of time to write a new post, right?

Carry on. Move along. Nothing to see here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home