Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Just a Concept. I May Never Use This.

What the heck...People have been doing
take-offs on "Got Milk?" for years.

Why not some Sopranos-inspired promo?

That one is probably "too scary" for the family buyers.
I'll likely do this slightly different version and use it
only for the corporate comedy, theatres, and clubs.

What I really want to do is get The Vegas Brothers
and my photographer together and do a bunch
of semi-Sporanos style ads with the tag,
"Family. Unrefined."

No correct guesses on yesterday's contest.
So I'm keeping it alive until the 18th.
Surely someone can figure out the answer.

5 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

I love "Family - Unrefined."

But then, I also once wrote a very bad takeoff called "Altos". The tagline was "Curiously Strong Mobsters."

So I am nobody's judge.

6:11 AM

 
Blogger Roxy said...

this is great. i like the "family unrefined" too though. the play on family is good!

6:34 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I like both redefined and unrefined. using either depending on the situation.

8:47 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I'm putting the Comedy one in my new comedy brochure and shelving the Family Entertainment one for now. I didn't want to be TOO much like the Sopranos one "Family. Redefined." But I think most people can tell it is a parody ad more than anything.

However I still think the photo and concept is "too scary" for the family market. Most people just don't get it ya know.

I am certainly doing "Family. Unrefined" for the Vegas Brothers. We need all new photos anyway, especially since one of the Brothers has mysteriously and rather permanently disappeared. Regardless, I got so many great photos from this gal I know I can get the same effects with a simple shoot featuring the rest of the boys.

9:16 AM

 
Blogger Glenn Bishop "Bish The Magish" said...

I thought that that was part of the ninja kid show survival kit.

Glenn Bishop

12:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home