Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Anniversary Quiz

Yesterday (November 8th) marked an anniversary for me.

Ten days later (November 18th) will mark another one.

Both dates mark anniversaries pertaining to the same subject.

Any guesses?

I'm not sure what I've got around here, but I am sure that I can come up with some sort of prize thingy if that will inspire you to guess.

First correct guess in the comments field wins SOMETHING from my vast collection of crapola. No idea what yet. No big deal really. I won't reveal the winner until tomorrow.

Best of luck.

8 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

I recuse.

*Note to other commenters: This recusal does not necessarily mean that I have anything to do with the anniversaries in question - only that Andy and I are terror twins and I don't think I ought to be eligible for any prizes.

3:18 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Too easy. You got married on the 8th and got laid for the first time on the 18th. Right?

4:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao at bud!

I'm sure one is your blog anniversary. The other? Maybe the anniversary of your actual website?

11:40 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is one your graduation from clown college and the other your retirement from clowning? Just a guess...

3:08 AM

 
Blogger Gordon D said...

I'll guess...one is the anniversary of when you got married; the other is when you started juggling.

5:52 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

No correct guesses yet. Not even close.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Reread the post. I know someone's got it in there noggin.

9:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even your Mom doesn't know!

1:18 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll venture another guess....IRS audits resolved on these dates?

4:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home