Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Take THAT, Chris Bliss!

Oh yeah, you may be the "King" of internet juggling sensations, but you've got competition, buddy! Make way for the next big thing to hit inboxes across the globe - ME!

SOON, ladies and gentlemen, you'll have a video to send to everyone you know. You'll have a new music video to post on your blogs. Most importantly, you'll have something you can use to annoy every one of your juggling friends (if you have any other than myself).

This Friday marks the premiere of what may be the world's ONLY music video for a half Jamaican Reggae/half Assyrian language pop-rap song, "Ladieleh Moyleh Brayah" (Can you think of another one?). If there is another song meeting these standards, then this one is certainly the only one featuring the juggling & fire-eating mastery of one Andy Martello.

Oh yeah, next stop...superstardom!

I filmed this back in August as a favor to a Columbia film student, Kamelya Alexan. Every so often I get contacted for just this sort of thing and if I've got the time (and I get a copy of the finished product) I'm more than happy to oblige. (See, this is one of those freebies I'm more than open to doing.)

I can't wait to see how it all turned out. Believe it or not, the song is actually pretty freakin' cool. Don't believe me? Take a listen for yourself. It was all done in one night and being a student film, certainly done on a tight budget. However, from what I've been told the project turned out great and I'm proud to be involved.

Here are the stats:

The Song & Video: "Ladieleh Moyleh Brayah"
The Artist:
Lazar Malko (featuring Chicago Reggae artist, Zen)
The CD:
Ashtar ($10.98 at CDBaby.com)
The Very Handsome Fire-eating Juggler:
Andy Martello, of course!
The Director: Kamelya Alexan

The Premiere: Friday October 6, 2006 (7 PM to 9 PM)

The Place: Columbia College, 1104 Wabash, room 402, Chicago, IL


Once the video has been posted I'll provide you with a link and I've no doubt you'll want to share with everyone. How can I be so sure? HELLO! Did you not hear me the first time?

  • Half Jamaican Reggae
  • Half Assyrian Language
  • Yours truly juggling & eating fire
Here's a BONUS!
  • Campfire surrounded by cute dancing babes!
Really, it's a no-brainer. Just for novelty's sake alone you know you'll have to take a look and probably send it to a few friends.

3 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

That's hot.

Sorry. Had to be said.

You know what your problem is, Andy? You're just jealous because your first name doesn't rhyme with your last name.

Mind you, I hear "Chris Bliss" and I get a sudden craving for powdered hot chocolate mix.

Whereas, "there's always room for Martello."

5:25 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Andy. Go Andy. Go Andy.

*needs to be chanted*

Good for you!!!

5:04 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

Catchy tune! Can't wait to see the vid!

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home