Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Remember My Recent Photo Shoot?

The Photos Have Arrived!

I've received two disks of photos from my recent photo shoot.

I won't show you everything, or even the first six or seven shots I've started adapting to fit the future marketing schemes. I mean, with my recent Ten Things Tuesday post still in the cue, too many photo-laden posts could bring even those with high-speed access to a halt. I shudder to think how long it would take people on dial-up to access this week's blog posts.

However, I can't resist the chance to toss up at least one, maybe two photos. I've got limited software capabilities here so some of the effects I want to achieve with the new photos will take awhile to accomplish. Thankfully, the vast majority of the photos won't need much work at all outside of cropping and captions. Either way, I think this could be the start of some great new things in Andy Land.

9 Comments:

Blogger Bud said...

How very cool! Also a delight to feel your enthusiasm!

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Great going Andy. More, MORE!!! You sound jazzed. Very cool!!!!

10:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had NO idea you had a super long braid back there, andy!

10:41 AM

 
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Great shots. Is that braid real?

12:23 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Dawn, that's because you've never seen me from behind. ;)

Blue, the braid is all mine. That damn piece of hair will be 20 years old next April. Good Lord!

Glad everyone is enjoying the photos. There are MANY more to come. I could have some good marketing for a few years down the road.

12:29 PM

 
Blogger Glenn Bishop "Bish The Magish" said...

I remember Andy when that braid was a lot shorter.

Great pictures my younger "old" friend.

Glenn Bishop

6:22 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Another thing we have in common, as you know ... I had a waistlength "tail braid" rather like the Paduwan braid in Ep 1, which is not a real Star Wars movie, throughout high school, which was later cut off and I still have it coiled up in my jewelry box.

4:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you really juggle with meat cleavers????????????

12:52 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Well, actually I only juggle with A meat cleaver. However I have no photos of that.

In this photo we have an even more menacing looking prop, the sugar cane knife. I juggle THREE of those. Heh!

1:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home