Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, October 13, 2006

Now I'm Excited!

The other day I met with a good friend of ours (a photographer) to take some new promo photos. I haven't taken any new pictures in at least 6 years and I'm long overdue.

Unfortunately I had a few things going against me. Hair issues, not getting the crucial first set up I wanted, not being able to fully explain the concepts I was aiming for - I feared the worst.

Things got pretty good towards the end, especially when we ended up at a very cool martini bar & restaurant, Blu Razz. By then, a little alcohol eased the tension and they are now only the second bar I've been to that serves Pyrat XO Reserve! Hell Yeah!

From what I heard from the photographer, there were many cool shots taken that day. Of course, that's what they're supposed to say. I thought we took about 150-175 photos and hoped I'd get a few decent takes.

I just got an e-mail from her and it turns out we took 291 freakin photos! I'll be surprised if there aren't at least a few good ones I can use. I'll have the disk here in a few days and some fresh photos to share soon. I'll also try to give you an idea of what I'm hoping to achieve with my new photos and the subsequent marketing creating from these pictures.

Until then, let me say a big thank you to Blu Razz for not only having killer food & mighty fine drinks, but for allowing us to shoot in their ultra-hip locale!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

Sounds great! I am lookingforward to seeing the photographs.

6:34 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Can't wait to see you and what a Blu Raz is!

7:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home