Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Pyrat XO Reserve - The Greatest Damn Rum on the PLANET!

Both gigs I had to day were great! I got some time in the sun. I made many people happy. I got PAID! Seemed like a good night to crack open one of my stash of Pyrat XO Reserve!

Greg the bartender at the Rum Jungle in Las Vegas got me turned on to this stuff a couple of years back and I have been crazed for it ever since. I have a rule in the house: I will ALWAYS have at least one sealed bottle in reserve before considering opening up a bottle. I NEVER want to be without the stuff so long as I live, it is THAT GOOD!

Seriously, if you have EVER done anything good in your life, you OWE it to yourself to have a straight snifter of Pyrat XO Reserve in your glass. If something were to happen to me where I couldn't have the stuff any more I'd probably off myself without hesitation.

Some people even consider mixing this rum with ...other ingredients! Seems like a waste of good rum to me, but go ahead and give it a whirl. It won't make your drink taste BAD.

In other news...Tomorrow at The Cheers, my review & commentary article about SEX BLOGS! I gave the most positive review of my favorite, Small Town Sex Blog. I hope you enjoy!

Aw, fuck all this crap! I want more RUM!!!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't tell everyone about Pyrat rum...they only make so much.

I need to follow your rule..I am about out and don't have a fresh bottle stashed away. I have to drive 3hrs to find it.

P.S. I just named my new boat PYRAT.

12:50 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Where ya from, anon? If you're anywhere nearby maybe I can arrange to send you a bottle. I've got a guy locally that sells me the stuff $24.99 a bottle! Needless to say I have been stocking up ever since!

1:28 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try a 7 hour flight to the nearest good rum! Just came home with 8 bottles of the finest including pyrat xo and eldorado 21 year... already worried about when it's gonna run out!

4:01 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Haven't tried the Eldorado, but have heard great things.

Good rum is worth the trip.

I've been REALLY lucky of late and was able to purchase some bottles of Pyrat for $20!

How'd you come to find the old blog, Triggerfish? Good to have you visit. Check back and see some recent posts.

10:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I work in a bar and order all the booze every week. I got this deal where if I bought 6 cases of Pyrat XO, I would get a case of patron silver free plus six fifths of patron citronge free as well. As it worked out, if I looked at the deal the other way; I purchase a case of patron(which I do about once every one to two weeks) I get six cases of pyrat xo at around $4.50 a bottle, plus the free citronge. $4.50 a bottle. I wish I would have tasted this rum when if first came in but, just put it on the back burner till later. so sad... I'm drinking it now, straight cowboy out the bottle. It's the only way to go. I never knew rum could be this good. Is it for real? I really want to know. It's not some gimmick to make it taste this good I hope. I wish I would have done the deal a second time before it was over. Did pirates really drink this good? I'd like to think so.

2:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home