Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, October 30, 2006

For Sale: Gallows, Two Owners. Condition: USED

I'll do a Ten Things list later this week when I'm feeling funny or motivated. Until then, please read this very Halloweenish story sent to me by my mother.


As an interesting side note, the people selling this authentic gallows are the same folks who are hiring me to open for the Neil Diamond tribute act in December & January. I'm very glad they'll have sold the gallows long before seeing my act.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

They owned a gallows? You may not want to work there. At least make sure the do not also own a gullitine.

9:08 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

I love gallows humor.

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Goldie said...

Neil Diamond tribute act, eh? now THAT'S spooky. :D happy halloween, andy!

5:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAMMIT, that was me...

every time I work on someone's template, I screw up!

5:12 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

lol.

Thanks, Dawn/Goldie

5:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home