Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Now Here's a Booking!


If this guy doesn't do "Delerious Love" from Neil's latest album
then I can't be nearly as happy about the gig. ;)

I'll be at Donley's Wild West Town
December 15th, January 5th, and January 12th.
Reserve your seats TODAY!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you'll be visiting NYC after that, right? ;-)

3:42 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

You get me the booking and I'll be there! I mean..you know people, right?

;)

8:34 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Want to know a secret?

.:whispers:.

(Denny Diamond is no relation to Denny Shane.)

And always remember:

"I am," I said, to no one there.

And no one even heard at all.

Not even the chair.

11:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome Andy! Maybe one of these days I'll get to see you in person when you're performing. Now that I'm in Texas, I don't need to go on an airplane across the ocean. :)

12:01 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Yeah, I'm always confusing Denny Diamond with Denny Shane.

Ma, spread the word and get me a gig in Texas. I'll come out there. :)

2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home