Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Women Ask Me Lots of Silly Questions

Perhaps it is because I have something of a reputation for giving women secrets about men "behind enemy lines", but women ask me a lot of silly questions.

More often than not, they have to do with why men hope, if not WANT certain things to happen within the confines of their sex life. I get asked questions about breast size, threesomes, lesbians - if it is in the common ground area of deviance and desire for a man, some gal will ask me to explain it to them and most certainly get depressed after hearing the answer. I guess there are still women out there with some hope that we men are not really that simple. Go figure.

Recently a discussion arose about why so many guys have fantasies about gymnasts, contortionists, or any "ist" that simply means, "bendy girl".

Now I could post some rather hard core photos I've got saved for just such an occasion to help illustrate the whys and the wherefores. I could even just refer to an old Seinfeld episode for the answer.

Instead I'll send you to a fantastic (and SAFE for Work) video that should answer all your questions. If you can't quite figure it out, just TRY real hard or ask some guy at work to explain it to you. Zeesh!

With thanks to Ole' Blue for making me aware of this video and for recently linking to my Bob Newhart post.


7 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

No comment.

7:10 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Thanks, my imagination needed that!

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Kim said...

I think there's a girl in my yoga class that can do all that stuff. Is she a yogist?

8:52 AM

 
Blogger Kim said...

btw, there are reports of you being nekkid at the trailer park...

8:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, the part where she sits on her head is freakin hysterical!

11:46 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

And by "hysterical", I'm cure you mean, "hot". lol

Kim, yogists are fine with me.

Bud, no charge. ;)

11:50 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

This seems self-explanatory. You like mustard AND pretzels.

1:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home