Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, July 27, 2006

How About A Little Fire-Eating Today?



Would you like to post this to your own blog? Get the code HERE.

I figured that after having big silly fun posting my first video, I'd share another one. OK, I couldn't think of anything else to post. So sue me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't open it, sorry.

12:21 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

You knoiw I loved that. It was almost as cool as the time you ate fire in the parking ot outside Lou Malnoti's. I'll post it if I post anything tomorrow.

6:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home