Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It's Hailing Outside and There Are Links EVERYWHERE!

As I write this (being written on May 17th), hail the size of frozen peas is landing outside my window. I suppose I should turn off the old computer, but I've got to blog, dammit!

So here are some recent links and news tidbits worth mentioning.

Michael Manning was kind enough to not only play my Plate Spinning Game, but he also gave a big ole plug for the game, my main site, and my blog in the process. He was even kind enough to briefly review the game and foolishly tell people I was a funny guy with a good sense of humor. That should be more than enough reason for me to mention his name here. But wait! There's more!

This Sunday, Mr. Manning will be posting an interview with good friend, fellow blogger, and local Buzz Kilman look-a-like, Bud Buckley. I doubt the interview will feature commentary from Bud about how much he enjoyed my performance in Robert Altman's "The Company". It will more likely feature discussions about the creative process, the entertainment business, and blah-blah-blah. Either way you should read it. I know I will, and I don't read anything.

I'm almost positive I forgot to thank Pammy from Lollygaggin' for plugging two of my recent humorous posts. Whether I forgot or not, let me just ease my troubled mind by thanking her now (or again).

Do you like the "alternative" comedy scene in the Chicago area? If so, then you should read the reviews and news found at Five Drink Minimum. Really, so far as I know, the "alternative" comedy scene is the open mic rooms and the rooms that have a cover charge & mysteriously can't afford to pay the comics. But there are many excellent new comedians to be found and this blog is a great way to learn about them.

Another new link partner, though not all that new to blog readers who are "in the know", is the lovely Lisa, of Lisa B In Da City. I love the look of her blog and she really has some cool things to occupy your online time. So if you haven't seen her blog, give it a go.

Much to my surprise, E-Pauly reprinted my Ten Things Tuesday birthday wish list. With his MASSIVE readership, there may actually be some hope I'll get some of those goodies. Very cool!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Andy - you ROCK! Mucho appreciated my new friend :-)

I look forward to getting to know you better!

4:38 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

No problem, Lisa. I appreciate the link and look forward to getting to know you as well. Of course, ask around and you'll learn that I'm into learning as much as I can about all my lady readers. lol

9:57 AM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

I will vouch for that, and that's all I'm going to say about that.

Whoa. Too much use of the word "that."

6:18 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Why that's just about all I can stand of "that".

9:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that so?

*cracked myself up*

4:30 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

OK, "That's" enough!

:)

10:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home