Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Heading Out. Back Wednesday Night.

Astonishingly, April not only has two days off in a week (rarely happens), but she has two days off IN A ROW (NEVER happens)! So we're making a day trip to Springfield to have some fun and enjoy life. They've got a Museum of Funeral Customs, which has a gift shop. I'm dying to see this place. COME ON!

I am certain I won't have any access to my e-mail so here's what I've done. Right below this post will be my Ten Things Tuesday for this week. Not having any sort of auto-post thingy, under that post will be my scheduled Wednesday post.

You can either choose to read it all today or come back and read them on their appropriate days. I don't really care so log as you are all here when I get back. Also don't act like things are out of order as I just explained everything perfectly well. Oh yeah, don't forget to leave comments and tell your friends about how freakin' cool I am. ;)

Lastly, the 2006 collector's cards have arrived. Yesterday I sent out cards to Golfwidow (who secretly wants me), Jade (Who definitely wants me, but only if I dress like Nicky Vegas), Sue (who wants me to stay away from her daughters...no doubt so she can keep me to herself), & Kim (who said she wants me - er, um my card).

If anyone else wants the 2006 version of the card, regardless of if you wanna get with my stuff, feel free to comment here and e-mail me with your mailing address.

See ya in a couple of days.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a super time and don't forget to share with us. Miss ya already! :)

9:03 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I didn't bring the digital camera so we have to get some film developed, but we took some excellent pics and had some great fun. I'll certainly share with the class.

Bud, I'll check for your addy. If I don't still have it I'll drop you a line.

10:10 PM

 
Blogger sue said...

Shhhhh... I told you not to say anything... Hubby reads these! ;)

10:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home