Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, January 28, 2006

You People Are Sick!

I've always said that if you're a woman that is even passably attractive AND on television for a few minutes, somebody is watching that few minutes and masturbating to you.

I guess the same goes for modestly attractive men on TV. I see far too many women getting squishy for men on screen that would never get the time of day from a gal if there was no "fame" involved.

In any event, when I posted my Random Celebrity Memory about Tai Babilonia, it was to coincide with the airing of the "Skating with Celebrities" TV show on FOX. After that post I noticed a slight in crease in traffic to this blog, but a serious increase in my blog popping up in searches.

Take a look at this random sampling of top search terms from a few days ago. These are just a few of the ways people found my blog.

You people are sick! Who the heck was looking for aggressive baboons in between Babilonia wanks? LMAO!

4 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

I am more curious about Szymanski Martello, myself.

4:33 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

That one I know about. I did that one because I wanted to link my past post about Action hero Man in my current post about him and for the life of me I couldn't find the damn post anywhere. So I put in the two most specific search terms and found it right away.

7:03 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

Oh, my... the human mind constantly amazes me.

9:10 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Don't even try to think about the freaks who surf the net. It will make your down home values torun to mush. LOL!

10:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home