Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, January 23, 2006

Some Links and Some Thanks

As you know I cannot leave comments on some blogs using Haloscan so I must give shout-outs here when appropriate. That is the case with Blog THIS, Pal!

Gordon frequently mentions me in his blog and he has brought some valuable traffic to the site. Regardless of if I made the list of exciting things this week or not, he always deserves a thank and for you to read his blog. It is very good stuff.

Delenda Est Carthago was kind enough to mention my Pick-Up Lines list from Ten Things Tuesday, alongside some most excellent links to other sites. Please check out his blog and be amazed how vast and scary the web can be.

Another drive-by linking has occurred. I am listed in the links section of a very cool blog aptly called, Overactive Imagination. I wish I'd have come up with a clever name for my blog like that. Do you have any idea how many Andy Lands there are? LOL! Anyway, I don't know when I was linked or by whom, I just know that I'm grateful and I'll be adding a link in my sidebar soon.

I should also make mention of a friend's blog, even though at this posnt I'm not linked or anything. Do any of you remember Brian Szymanski, astronaut and all-around nice guy?

Action Hero Man!Brian sent me some cool pics of his job after I sent him some Andy memorabilia and I was humbled beyond belief. I'm a stupid juggler, he's taking flight in multi-billion dollar rockets. Plus he's "Action Hero Man" for goodness sake, how could I compete with that? LOL!

Anyway, he's set up a page at Tagworld and I'd like you to check it out. There, you'll find many photos from outer space, and from his daily life. Most notably, you should observe that damn near everybody on his "friends" list is a hot young lady. I guess the astronaut gig pays well in many areas of life. LMAO!

Brian is a great guy and one of these days we'll get to meet and share stories. His have to be way-cooler than mine, but I'll try and keep up with this high-flying American hero.

As always, thanks for all the linky-love and for reading my crappy chunk of the internet.

UPDATE: 12:55 PM

Turns out I missed a link. The fine folks at Brain Depot also plugged both my most excellent Second-Hand Smoke T-Shirt, and the blog. So be sure to check out that way-cool blog and buy a freakin' t-shirt, dammit!

I also forgot to add my weigh-in for the week.

January 23, 2006 Weigh-In
230 Pounds

Starting Weight: 240 Pounds

Loss for the Week: 3 Pounds

Overall Net Loss: 10 pounds

Goal Weight: 200 Pounds
(But I may shoot for 180 if I can maintain the loss!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Northwoods Woman said...

Damn I'm too old for him! He's a cutie! I do have a daughter his age, she lives in Waukesha.

7:55 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Well Livey, I think if you take a look at his stire, you'll see that there's a L-O-N-G line to get to this guy.

No waiting in Andy Land! Ok, you'd have to get past my wife, but still...

LOL!

Besides you think everyone is a cutie. I read what ya wrote about me in your blog. ;)

8:36 PM

 
Blogger Northwoods Woman said...

Hey I don't say they are a cutie unless they are! And you, my dear, are a cutie, I'm not the only one who said it! ;)

8:31 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

[BLUSHING]

9:29 AM

 
Blogger overactive-imagination said...

Hi Andy!!
I can't say that I remember where I found your blog at but I came, I saw and I liked, so here I am.
I read Livey's blog so it could be that I got it there.
Turns out my imagination wasn't overactive afterall (not completely anyway). I chose the name because I was convinced (without proof) that my husband was cheating on me. Just had that womans intuition and as it turned out, I was right.
My first few months of posts were pretty dramatic. I've thought about deleting them but that's where I was at the time and so they will remain.
But that part of my life is over and done with and I am happy to say that my future is looking fantastic and I am loving life, even the stressful days.
Thanks for the link by the way and sorry about hijacking your post.
Dawn :o)

3:13 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Well whatever the circumstances within your blog, however you got here, you're always welcome. :)

5:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home