Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, December 30, 2005

The Things You Can Learn on the Internet

Some people find my blog by referrals. Others find it from search engines.

Among the reasons why I went with Blogger for this blog was its association with Google. Things I type in here today pop up in the searches almost immediately. That's why I occasionally will run "ads" for my services in posts (like yesterday's post). It helps bring the right people to the right place. Great marketing tool, this blog.

Anyway, some of the searches that lead people here actually bring me to some fascinating things. If you do a search on Marengo, Illinois (where I grew up) or the Shady Lane Playhouse (in Marengo) you will invariably find my blog. While checking stats recently I found out that Jerry Stiller (of Stiller & Meara fame...he was also on a couple of sit-coms & has a famous kid or something. LOL!) comes up if you search for Shady Lane. Check out this entry from the King of Queens website.

And I thought David Hasselhoff was the most famous person (other than myself) to appear on the Shady Lane stage. Small world, made smaller by the large world of the internet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dick said...

Man David was cool on Knight Rider but gay as hell on Bay Watch...

11:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home