Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Attn: Cub Scouts, Den Mothers, Scout Masters, & Anyone Stuck Planning the Blue & Gold This Year!

Another Satisfied Customer for Andy Martello!As the Holiday Season draws to a close, a lesser-known season begins; Blue & Gold Season!

If you're a parent of a Cub Scout you need no explanation. If you've no idea what I'm talking about, read on.

The Blue & Gold Dinner is the birthday party for the Cub Scouts organization; a year-end annual shindig where scouts move up in rank, receive new badges & ribbons, review the good work they did last year, and discuss the events in the coming year. Blue & Gold Banquets generally take place between January and April, with the highest concentration falling in February and March.

Every year, some poor Den Mother is expected to find top-notch entertainment for the event. This is a daunting task, especially if you've never sought out professional entertainment before. Usually the talent scout is told, "Don't get someone lame like that kiddie magician we had last year," making the task even harder.

They like me!  They REALLY like me!Your search is over!

I am not a magician. I work for a living! (That's a little joke I throw out to all my magician buddies. LOL!) I am a comedian & juggler who spins plates, eats fire, and makes you laugh.

I am also NOT lame. My act will entertain both the scouts and the parents equally and I never talk down to the kids. Unlike some of the content found at this blog (my after hours haven) all material is family-oriented and appropriate for all ages. I was a scout myself and I even earned my Arrow of Light patch and I know a lot about the scouting world. The show is affordable and runs 45 minutes in length. I travel extensively across the country as well as performing for events in and around the Chicago area. I have worked for countless Scouting events in my 20 YEARS IN THE BUSINESS. In short, I am exactly what you are looking for.

So, frustrated Den Mothers & tired Scout Masters, please take a look at my main website, www.andymartello.com, and review the many photos, videos, and references found within. Should you have any questions about the show you can contact me by e-mail or by phone (Phone number at my site). Should you need promotional materials to show your committee, I will happily forward a DVD & press kit.

Arrow of Light
Don't wait til the last minute like so many have when planning their events this year. Guarantee a great time for your event by contacting me today!

3 Comments:

Blogger sue said...

Trust me... if I could think of a good reason - okay, ANY reason - to hire you, it'd be done by now. I'd love to see you perform. Bet you're a riot. I'm trying to spread the word around about you, just no takers yet. ;)

Do we get a 'finders fee' if we get you a job? j/k... LOL!

11:52 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I do actually give a finder's fee or commission to people (non-agents) that get me work if they want it. I always offer. Sometimes they take me up on it, sometimes they don't.

I'm just using the blog to do a little promoting on my behalf. Blogger blogs get spidered into Google the next day and this entry will help get the word out. I do this every now and again.

12:05 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Aw you just wanna get me in Arizona where you can put the moves on me. The Scouts thing is just a facade.

;)

12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home