Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Some Reminders

Read "A Christmas Miracle" at Riverwalk Journal. Go there and tell them about how I am the single greatest writer in the 21st Century. Just go there and support my work. Details at this blog post.

I am desperate for love and affection and that is why I so boldly solicit fake love and affection from you. Please be sure to rate my blog at BlogHop! I would prefer that you simply click "The Best" and then encourage your friends to do the same. However, if you feel like honestly assessing my blog and clicking something else, I have no choice but to ask you to leave. ;)

Rate Me on BlogHop.com!


the best The Best
pretty good Pretty Good
okay Okay
pretty bad Pretty Bad
the worst The Worst

Next, I need work. I always need work. Yes, the holiday season has me at my busiest, but Christmas won't last forever.

So please, if you work for a company that has a party, a picnic, a sales meeting, attends a trade show, stages pranks on your boss, needs entertainment for any reason...send them to my main website.

If you live in a town with a comedy club, a festival, a theatre, a parade, a school, a park district, a library, or a reason to celebrate...send them to my main website.

If you are a casting director or know someone who is, and that director is in need of a comedian, a writer, a juggler, a fire-eater, a PLATE-SPINNER, a Blues Brothers act, a full-on variety show, an actor, or a strolling character...go to my main website.

If you need one funny mofo for shows like "Best Week Ever", "Saturday Night Live", "Mad TV", "The Late Show, Starring David Letterman", "The Tonight Show, Starring Jay Leno"...go to my main website.

If you just want me to perform somewhere in your town...go to my main website or encourage someone in the above fields to do the same.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Andy,

I voted for your site at BlogHop. I even tried to vote several times, being that I live in near Chicago I thought that would be okay. I also tried to vote as my dead grandfather but it wouldn't let me. Anyway, you have like an 87% so far. That rawks!!!!

7:02 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

I loved the Christmas Miracle...!!! Wonderful story. Gotta go...hungry now...

8:21 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Glad you enjoyed the story, Sue. Send people the Riverwalk Journal and all that.

Kellie, you need to get out more. Maybe you should go to Red Lobster.

9:53 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no problem...I could use better company though....no one creepy please

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

You know, Kellie, being a smooth pimp, I've got all my ladies trined to ask for some "good company" when approaching the guys. I just want to make sure we're talking about the same thing here.

12:40 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

I know I commented someplace here. Where the fuck is it? I said i loved your story when you told it to me and it's devenbetter in writing. Excellent, Job. Hey, anybody ever tell you you look like Tom Arnold?

3:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home