Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, November 05, 2005

"The Christmas Miracle" at Riverwalk Journal

Riverwalk Journal
You may have forgotten that I am a writer. Easy mistake to make as I haven't written a damn new thing in ages.

Since so many of you folks CLEARLY show such good taste with regard to your reading material, I am happy to announce that my tale of holiday magic, "The Christmas Miracle" is being featured in the current issue of the Riverwalk Journal.

If you are not familiar with RWJ or the extremely talented writer Liz Ross, you owe it to yourself to check out the fantastic and eclectic collection of stories and articles she presents so regularly at her fine site. I genuinely like the description, "A community journal of arts and letters" as it is very telling of the work found inside.

I'm honored to be included in her publication and I invite you to check it out. You can read the entire issue online or download a PDF file and read at your convenience. Some of you will recall this story from my blog and it's original printing at The Cheers. If you are unfamiliar with the story of "The Christmas Miracle"...you know where to go.

Many thanks to Liz for including me in the prestigious Riverwalk Journal and thanks to Brenda Coxe for encouraging me with my writing at every opportunity.

4 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

You're about the only writer I know who could make me schmoopy over a grillhouse.

7:13 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Oh I don't know. I think most lasies enjoy a good story about charred meat.

7:51 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

I'll have to check it out...soon.

11:43 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

You know I love this story. I loved it when you told it to me and i love it in writing. Fantastic job, Andy!

11:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home