Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, August 26, 2005

One Bloggy Evening: One Year Later???

Today, August 27, 2005 marks the one year anniversary of this blog experiment.

Since I am quite confident that nobody read the post that day I thought I'd link the first post, "One Bloggy Evening: Another Damn Blog???". I fully expect all of you to get caught up on everything you missed. ;)

Interestingly enough, I am working the Addison Community Days again this year (August 26-28). As if no time has passed, I find myself blogging and performing at Addison again. Even the headliner is the same. Perhaps I'll just recycle all of the posts from the last year and never write anything new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home