Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Busy this Weekend

I'm installing new video editing software, making sure my replacement printer works well, etc. NO POST FOR YOU!

Read the Father's Day Trilogy or better yet, tell OTHER PEOPLE to read the pieces. I'll never build an audience at this rate. ZEESH!

You can also get caught up on all other fascinating Andy Martello news by reading through the archives. I'm sure you weren't all here from the beginning. ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very Happy Father's Day to you, Andy. Have a great day!

1:20 PM

 
Blogger golfwidow said...

Happy Father's Day. From now on, instead of saying, "You get what you pay for" (or my dad's old saying, "You buys your ticket and you takes your chances"), I'm going to say, "You pay $25, you're getting a $25 monkey."

6:14 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Don't be wishing ME any Father's Day wishes. I ain't no parent!

Pass the words on...to a dad or something.

;)

9:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home