Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, May 12, 2005

I'm Turning Jade Out, Cuz I'm a Smooth PIMP!

Oh Yeah...You Can't HELP YOURSELF!  You Want Some of THIS! Take a look at this sexy Bitch. Luscious, isn't she? You want to get some of that for yourself? Yeah. I know you do.

What you're looking at in between strokes is the lovely and talented Jade. Don't think this is some sort of artist's rendering or anything like that. She really looks like this. I swear.

Jade is one fine lady who sets her lady parts down in the land known as Arizona. She has a kick-ass blog. She's addicted to Andy Land according to that same blog. PLUS, she's working very hard to be my favorite stalker.

What's more important is that she's also back in business at my favorite net-zine, Malicious Bitch. You can read her music reviews and more at her column, Beatz. I heard tell that aside from reviewing music and keeping the world up to date on all things lyrical and melodic, she's got an in-depth interview with guitarist, blogger, and amateur Buzz Kilman impersonator, Bud Buckley coming to MBC soon.



If THAT is not enough to get you to march on over and subscribe to the coolest magazine on the net, then let me remind you that you can read a few other great writers and blog friends there as well. Who, you ask?

Doyle Brooks tells us What I Know About Women. Surprisingly, it is not a paragraph.
Christine "Bitchitude" Fron just writes until her fingers bleed. She's all over that magazine.
Becky Pretz writes movie reviews & More at A Fool's Gesture
Marjo "Gimme Some" Moore provides insight into everything worth knowing in The Serious Side of Bitch

And let's not forget, the incoherent and all too infrequent ramblings of...





Now go and read some mighty fine things or I'll take down the pic of my Jade and replace it with that of a hairy, bloated man in penguin pajamas. That's right, I'll post some of my sexy boudoir photography!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too damnit! C'mon Andy, I wanna see pinguini jammies... if we can pimp those little critters you can too, lol

DB

12:15 AM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Yeah, Jade rules!

You have to get a penguini thong going too.

4:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, you twisted my arm!

8:27 AM

 
Blogger rachaelmh18 said...

http://sites.gizoogle.com/?url=http://andymartello.blogspot.com/2005/05/im-turning-jade-out-cuz-im-smooth-pimp.html

rotfl--

if url fails, andy, check out http://www.gizoogle.com

2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home