Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, February 14, 2005

Date Your Daughter at MaliciousBitch.Com

For those of you that actually care, Happy Valentine's Day. If you are free from that crap like I am, then HAPPIER DAY IN GENERAL!

Today marks the DEBUT of The Fabulous Vegas Brothers Revue! I hope we have an audience!

I can't say why The Cheers is not fresh and new this morning, but I can tell you that there is something new from me at Malicious Bitch for your enjoyment! Check out "Date Your Daughter! It's All the Rage!" and learn about the bizarre bookings known as the Daddy/Daughter Dances! Don't forget to read all the other fine work within that magazine. I'm sure you will enjoy reading the Observations of a Demented Housewife!

I should also remind you that you can get complete MBC publishing archives at BFP Media. Well you can probably get all sorts of good design and programming stuff from these folks too, but for now just check out all the great works you may have missed by heading over there.

Since this is Valentine's Day and I have recently written a few words on or relating to the subject of romance , I'll add links to those articles right now.

The Folly of Valentine's Day
Love Under the Big Top

Here are a couple of good "men and women are different" type of articles that fit very nicely in today's theme. These are both from Doyle Brooks.

What I Know About Women
What Women Want

If you are interested in what MEN want, read this classic from yours truly.

You Gonna Eat That?

OK, enough of my yapping. I said I would be posting a lot of content so you can read "new" stuff while I'm away next week. So please check out the many posts I've provided for you in the last few days. I'll try to get to a library or something and post from Duluth. Otherwise, what you get today and from the last few days will be it for a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home