Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, January 14, 2005

SciFiDaily Keeps Missing THE BIG NEWS!!!

DAMMIT, Jim I'm a condiment, not a doctor! I hate to say it, but SciFiDaily must be slipping.

Sure they have all the news that's fit to print about upcoming film & TV projects.

Of course, I can expect to read articles about famous sci-fi celebrities.

When I want to know the inside scoop about the special features on DVDs I head there first! They are on my list of sites I check out every day.

But, when I learn about a special LIMITED EDITION bottle of Heinz Ketchup featuring a quote by William Shatner at the grocery store INSTEAD of SciFiDaily I feel as though there is a disturbance in the Force (And don't give me shit for mixing my Star Wars metaphors with my Star Trek celebs! I'll go all Doctor Who on your ass!).

What you see here is the Shat-Man's own clever slogan emblazoned on a bottle of ketchup. Not much more to say here except I am almost certain that Shatner's ketchup tastes much better than Lindsey Lohan's.

Hmmm...the boys at SciFiDaily missed the Spock Monkey too. What is the world coming to?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello.
Very nice blog :)

7:15 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Thanks much! How did you come across this blog?

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Awww shucks! How can I be mad at you? You guys have all the news that's fit to print. I got ketchup! LOL!

Oh yeah, I've got that cool Dr. Who poster my wife got me for Christmas!

Now get off yer asses and get some Firefly (Serenity) news! ;)

11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home