Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Friday, December 31, 2004

Hehehe...Spock Monkey!

A Vulcan monkey made from a sock is highly illogical.Yes, that's right! My first post of 2005 is so utterly stupid and useless even I am amazed at myself!

This "genius" thing can take a toll on you.

Let's see the guys at SciFiDaily top THIS!

Once again, Happy New Year!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I love your first post! The Spock Monkey rocks!

7:47 PM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

Glad you liked it, Kim. I do what I can. I tried doing what I can't but it wasn't as easy. ;)

Happy New Year to you up there in the Great White North.

10:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home