Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The Aristocrats!

BloggingSundance.com Readers! Click HERE!


I'm so glad I saw this post at the Happyscrappy Blog!

I've known about this project for some time but have not done much homework about the status.

The Aristocrats is the name of a film being made by Penn Jillette (Penn & Teller) and Paul Provenza (comedian). It is also the name of the greatest joke ever told. Sure it CAN be among the most vulgar jokes in history, but that doesn't make it any less funny.

I won't tell the joke here, but I will say that every comedian has their own special way of telling the joke. I've always known the joke as "The Sophisticates" but that's just one of the little nuances to the joke.

The film is designed to be a compilation of different comedians and their interpretations of this joke, along with some history, and great footage of the joke in action. I'm sure I'm not even coming one bit close to giving the film a good description. But I WILL be seeing this film and owning the DVD should it ever come out because as a comedian this is one fascination idea for a film.

Wanna hear the joke? Click HERE to see & hear a special rendition from the South Park characters. A word of advice...don't listen to this at work. You'll get fired!

Other links about the joke & film: Visit Happyscrappy

BloggingSundance.com Readers! Click HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home