Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Ever Feel Like You're Being Watched by a Bunch of Idiots?

Bootlip I'm not sure why, but I feel like I'm being watched. Maybe that's a good thing since this a blog and all. But for some reason I feel as though I am being watched by a strange group of people.

Maybe it is the Jedi instinct or Spidey Sense, but I can just feel their presence.

What's stranger...these people want me to smoke cigars, drink beer, and do rather unnatural things to sheep.

Maybe I'm imagining things. I don't know of any such group of people. And surely if these folks did exist and were here they'd say "Hi" or post comments. At the very least they'd buy a Rooster t-shirt for their friends and family this holiday season.


bigbro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home