Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, December 02, 2004

MY GOD, Its Beautiful! The Rooster with Tourette Syndrome

Do you hate holiday shopping? I don't mind it that much. What I really DO mind is having to hear that fucking "Wonderful Christmas" song by Paul McCartney! My GOD that song sucks ass. Nothing makes me want to be Jewish more than hearing that Christmas song! Whenever that god-awful tune comes on I can't help but thinking that the wrong Beatle was shot. Ugh! I digress.

If you hate shopping then you should just make your life simple and get everyone you know the same thing. Hmmm...what would be great for men, women, friends & family? I know! Why not get a t-shirt from my good friends at fu-qtoo.com! If you're having trouble deciding just what shirt to buy I'll make life even simpler for you. Buy the one inspired by a line from my stand-up comedy routine. CHECK THIS OUT!

Makes a GREAT Gift!
Imagine my surprise when I found this little gem on the fu-qtoo.com blog and in my inbox! They were already kind enough to plug my blog and rave about my writing. But this is too much. I wonder if I'll get a piece of the action. Anyway... You're really nobody in this world until you've inspired a best-selling t-shirt. So let's get out there and make me as cool as the guy who came up with, "I'm with Stupid". I see no reason why this shirt shouldn't be on everyone's gift list this year!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that suck is the worst carol (if that's what you want to call it) of all time. Why on earth do stations insist on playing it? Because it's Paul McCartney they automatically feel its good? PLEEEZE! Personally I think his voice and sound are horrible! Okay, I'm done with my personal rant ;)

3:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that suck is the worst carol (if that's what you want to call it) of all time. Why on earth do stations insist on playing it? Because it's Paul McCartney they automatically feel its good? PLEEEZE! Personally I think his voice and sound are horrible! Okay, I'm done with my personal rant ;)

3:06 AM

 
Blogger Andy Land said...

I gather that you don't like that song wither? LOL!
Glad someone else agrees with me out there.

8:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home