Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, February 20, 2012

The End of an Era...Possibly.

With so many recent, big changes in my life (Some day I'll be able to fully expound upon them.) I have been giving great thought to cutting off my "trademark" ponytail.

While I understand that a large percentage of people out there are saying, "It's about f@#$%!g time!" there are also a lot of you who will be thinking things like, "NOOOOO!" or "Huh? Really? Why?" I also fully accept the fact that the majority of you are saying, "Who really gives a sh!t?" or more likely, "Yeah, yeah...can you get me tickets to see The Price is Right Live? I wanna meet Joey Fatone."

With that being said, I think the era of the ponytail may soon be over in Andy Land. It will be celebrating its 25th birthday on April 25, 2012 and will probably be gone that same day IF I am indeed cutting it off.

I'm asking for your opinions on this classic "Should I stay or should I go" proposition. Since I must keep comments off of this blog for the time being, thanks to a nameless a$$hole, I ask that you post your comments and thoughts at my Facebook fan page.

Go to www.facebook.com/andymartelloentertainment and let me know your pros and cons for and against removing the legendary ponytail. You may have to LIKE the page before leaving your comment if you are not already a fan.

Tune in throughout the week for more Tales of the Tail.


______________________________________

www.andymartello.com

Like Andy? "LIKE" Andy on Facebook!

Like Andy That Much? BOOK ANDY!

Call 702-465-5604 or email andy@andymartello.com

Andy on YouTube

Labels: