Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Thursday, January 12, 2012

When did I become a tech guy?


In less than a month's time I have gotten a cool laptop, upgraded my phone to the current whiz-bang-top-of-the heap thing, and now I'm rocking a Blue Tooth device. Of course, I'm not rocking a DOUCHE device like so many self-important Cybermen wannabes out there. Those things are THE WORST!

No, I'm rocking this way cool, around-the-neck headset thing. It also makes for kick-ass stereo headphones too.

If I ever learn how to use it, I'll be a rock star.

What's next? A tablet? Stay tuned.

______________________________________

www.andymartello.com

Like Andy? "LIKE" Andy on Facebook!

Like Andy That Much? BOOK ANDY!

Call 702-465-5604 or email andy@andymartello.com

Andy on YouTube

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home