Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Plate-Spinning Video Approaching 25,000

Hard to believe, but the video of me spinning plates on WGN along with comedian/actor, Anthony Anderson is 100 away from hitting the 25,000 views mark on YouTube.





Sure, I know that in this age of viral videos and the like, 25,000 is no big deal. That being said, I'm mighty proud to say I have one of the most popular plate-spinning videos on YouTube. This particular appearance was a lot of fun as well as a great way to promote just how I can incorporate the plate-spinning routine into a different setting, teaching others how to spin on-site.

I've done this exact thing for some of the biggest companies in the world. Coca-Cola, Boeing, Harley-Davidson, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Bridgestone/Firestone and many others have brought me in as a consultant for on-the-spot training in proper time management, hitting home corporate message points using a permanent eye-catching visual aid. The plate-spinning act continues to surprise me in how it continues to keep me busy.

Please help take this video past the 25,000 mark by watching and sharing the video on your Facebook pages, your blog, or simply by emailing it to your friends. If you find you're having a problem coming up with a killer corporate presentation, then having this video in your mind can't hurt either.

Who knows? If enough people see this one video, perhaps my dream of spinning plates on the David Letterman show (with Dave spinning by my side) can finally come true!

______________________________________

www.andymartello.com

Like Andy? "LIKE" Andy on Facebook!

Like Andy That Much? BOOK ANDY!

Call 702-465-5604 or email andy@andymartello.com

Andy on YouTube

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home