Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Monday, August 08, 2011

On This Date in Andy Martello History...



If you opened the Rockford Register Star that morning you'd learn about my appearance at the Boone County Fair as part of the Reynolds Family Circus.

This represented just one of the many times I'd had an opportunity to work with these great friends but it was also something of a homecoming for me.

Years earlier I had won the Boone County Fair talent contest and this was the first time in a lot of years since I was able to return to the fair grounds and have some fun.

I was also able to visit many friends & teachers from high school, family members, my old home town—a lot of reminiscing was being done that week.

Aside from the newspaper article
(click image for a larger view) I have included a few snapshots taken by my mother who was in the front row for a few shows.

She bore witness to the time I sliced my finger open while juggling sugar cane knives...and didn't even notice! I must have been one great master of manipulation and misdirection even then. There was rather a lot of blood. Oh well, that's showbiz.

Pictured are Mariel Reynolds, aka Mariel A LaMode, Bill Reynolds, and the legendary Gabbs Valley Gabby.

You may recall Gabby from my now infamous tale of what it is like to shower with a horse. You read that correctly.

Don't believe me? Click here.




______________________________________

www.andymartello.com

Like Andy? "LIKE" Andy on Facebook!

Like Andy That Much? BOOK ANDY!

Call 702-465-5604 or email andy@andymartello.com

Andy on YouTube

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting, Andy! I love the pictures.
Gretchen

8:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home