Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Killer, Jerry Lee Lewis, In Las Vegas!

I was FINALLY able to see Jerry Lee Lewis perform! You may recall I was supposed to see him in Primm, NV a few years back, but had to miss it so I could travel to West Virginia to open for Gladys Knight. (Not a bad reason, actually).

Well, Jerry Lee played the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend and I was there! A great show to say the least.

Not only was this a dream come true moment for me, but we were allowed to bring camera. So I videotaped the whole show!

Eventually all of the great performances by Linda Gail Lewis, Annie Marie Dolan, Kenny Lovelace, and The Last Man Standing Himself will be online. For now, enjoy these clips and check back for more.









Also, thanks to Thomas Rund for re-posting my videos and adding some amazing photos at his blog. CLICK HERE to see what I mean.

Other Links:
www.vivalasvegas.net
Linda Gail Lewis & Annie Marie Dolan on Facebook
Linda Gail Lewis Offical Site


______________________________________

www.andymartello.com
Like Andy? "LIKE" Andy on Facebook!

Like Andy That Much? BOOK ANDY!

Call 702-465-5604 or email
andy@andymartello.com

Andy on YouTube


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home