Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Spike and Hammer; "One of the BEST shows I've seen in 17 years in Las Vegas!!!"

From our Facebook page, a couple more reviews. These from Las Vegas locals, who certainly get to see more than their fair share of shows ou here

The first is the subject of this post and it was sent to us by Sandy Singer.

"One of the BEST shows I've seen in 17 years in Las Vegas !!!!"


Also a lovely comment from Lisa and TJ, a mother and son from Las Vegas...

"
My son and I super enjoyed your show today! :)
(Well, I enjoyed it... Pretty sure he did too, but he was busy clapping, and telling me to stop warning him not to eat the razor blades). :)"

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home