Adorable 7 inch Penguins that desperately need a good home!
CLICK HERE for Details! Click, DAMN YOU!

adopt your own virtual pet!

Header designed by Riika Magnus
Silver-Logic Web Services

Copyright Andy Martello, All Rights Reserved

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Not that Anyone Reads Blogs Anymore...

...But there has been a LOT going on in my life of late, preventing me from updating as often.

My mother dying is just the tip of that proverbial iceberg.

There will be more to read here someday soon.

Until then...

BUY & READ, "The Girl in Hitchcock's Shower," by Robert Graysmith

BUY & LISTEN TO, "American VI: Ain't No Grave," by Johnny Cash

ENJOY, "Don't Stop the Sandman," by Rock Sugar

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger golfwidow said...

I didn't read blogs for a while, but now that I have a working computer at home again, I'm reading blogs again. That has to count.

Anyway, hi.

4:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home